Epilog Skis Ltd. (“Epilog”) warrants all skis purchased from epilogskis.com or an authorized dealer for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defects, including defects in material or workmanship, unless otherwise specified. If, at Epilog’s sole and unfettered discretion, a pair of Epilog skis is found to be defective, Epilog’s sole responsibility and obligation shall be to repair the defect. In the event that a defect cannot be satisfactorily repaired, as determined by Epilog, a replacement pair of Epilog skis will be provided. If the model to be replaced is not available at the time of warranty claim, the closest currently available product will be substituted.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- 1. The warranty applies only to Epilog skis purchased from epilogskis.com or an authorized dealer.
- 2. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase, clearly identifying the original dealer.
- 3. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a return authorization, provided by Epilog Skis Ltd. A return authorization can be obtained by filling out the return request form at the bottom of this page, or by emailing us via the “Contact Us” section of this website.
- 4. Repaired/replaced product are warranted under the same terms described herein, for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
- 5. This warranty is void if any modification, change, or alteration has been made to the product for which a warranty claim is made, unless such change has been specifically approved in writing by Epilog.
- 6. Epilog product is not covered by any verbal warranties. The warranty policy shown at epilogskis.com, at the time of original purchase, shall be the policy applied to any Epilog product.
- 7. This warranty policy came into effect September 1, 2016. All product purchased prior to this date shall fall under the terms of the applicable previous warranty policy, published at the time of original purchase.
- 8. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- a. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- b. Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings, or other foreign material (e.g. cameras).
- c. Damage caused by crash.
- d. Damage caused by impact with material other than that of snow. This includes, but is not limited to impact with rocks, pavement, rails, trees, buildings, automobiles, other skis, etc.
- e. Skis mounted more than once (either in the same, or different holes).
- f. Cosmetic cracks, chips, or scratches.
- g. Damage from UV exposure.
- h. Damage caused by the use of solvents, adhesives, or LOC-TITE®.
- i. Damages resulting from shipping/transportation.
- j. Damages due to storage.
- k. Damages due to improper care, as outlined in the care instructions provided at the time of original purchase.
- l. Damages due to excessive tuning/base grinding.
- m. Damage caused by anything other than defects of material or workmanship.
- n. Normal wear and tear.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY NATIONAL LAWS, THE PRESENT WARRANTY IS EXLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. EPILOG SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF CHANCE OR PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED FACILITIES, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, DOWNTIME, THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING CUSTOMERS, AND INJURY TO PROPERTY, RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THE WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EVEN IF EPILOG KNEW OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. EPILOG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY, OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING REPAIRED.